high-quality & low-cost mailing options
Page Per Page professional billing statements can be printed in color or black and white. with the option to add supporting documents and remit envelopes as needed.
Using a CSV File
- Many accounting software platforms provide an option to export homeowner data to a CSV file (comma separated values). The primary benefit of ordering your statements using a CSV file is customization and flexibility.
- Customization means that Page Per Page can design a customized statement based on your specific needs.
- Flexibility means that you can choose from a variety of different options; ink color, paper stock, remit envelopes, and delivery method.
Using a PDF File
- Most accounting software platforms provide an option to export billing statements as a PDF (portable document file). The primary benefit of ordering your statements using a PDF file is simplicity. Although PDF statements cannot be modified, placing statement orders using PDF files is simple and still allows most of the same flexibility as CSV file statements; ink color, paper stock, remit envelopes, and delivery method.
Page Per Page offers two options for your next coupon book mailing with the option to add supporting documents and remit envelopes as needed.
Go Green (2-Up)
- Go Green Coupon Books are double sized, and favored for several reasons:
- The larger size allows you to provide more detailed messaging inside the coupon book. Many companies use the messaging to provide specific instructions to the homeowner on how to sign up for automatic bill pay.
- The larger size requires a larger envelope which is more visible in the mailbox and therefore, more readily opened by the homeowner.
- The coupon book cover includes a “Go Green” theme that encourages the homeowner to sign up for automatic bill pay.
- The un-coupon book option is for economy-minded customers. Four coupons per sheet (up to 3 sheets), folded in half and mailed, is less expensive to produce and the cost savings are passed on to you.
Ready to Place Your Order?
Don’t let your HOA management team get bogged down trying to manage all of your financial statements, let our team of experts handle it. Page Per Page is here to help! Whether you’re designing your coupon book from scratch or need help printing and mailing your financial statements, our team of experienced marketing and design professionals can help make the process easy!