A letter mailing requires a CSV file with homeowner name and address information. The CSV file generates a cover address page that shows through the outer double window envelope. During the letter mailing ordering process, you will be required to upload at least one insert (PDF), with the option to upload additional inserts, totaling no more than 60 sheets.
If you do not require additional inserts, you’ll likely want to order a PDF Notice Mailing.
To order your next letter mailing, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Page Per Page account, and select Letter Mailing from the left-hand menu
- Select or add your Community
- Browse and upload your CSV homeowner list
- Select any optional inclusions:
- Online Voting
- Include Account Number in Return Address
- Rush Processing (surcharge applies)
- Add Insert(s)
- Browse/upload file
- Select printing options (i.e. ink color, paper color, etc.)
- Select any optional outer envelope messaging
- Choose whether or not you would like to also send the letter mailing via Digital Delivery (if applicable)
- Review & submit your order to go into the proofing process